Archive and publications
ARCHIVE OF CCD OBSERVATIONS
COPERNICO AFOSC, COPERNICO ECHELLE, SCHMIDT CCD CAMERA.
The data obtained with the instruments above mentioned can be retrived form the Italian Center for Astronomical Archives (IA2) at the Astronomical Observatory of Trieste.
The data policy of the Cima Ekar Observatory ca be found here.
- Archive of observations in service mode (SM)
- Archive of observations in targhet of opportunity mode (TOO)
- Archive of observations in visitor mode
A great amount of highly valuable information is stored in the Asiago Observatory photographic archive, with plates dating back to 1942 and reaching 1994, when the use of photographic material was discontinued at all telescopes (with few exceptions in the following years until 1998).
The total amount of plates and films, obtained with four telescopes (122-cm since 1942, Schmidt 40/50cm since 1959, Schmidt 67/92cm since 1965, 182-cm since 1973) exceeds 70.000. A proper digitation of this veritable treasury is therefore of paramount importance, both for the preservation of their volatile support and for the fuller exploitation of the scientific content.
A project to digitize the plates was started in 2001 and is proceeding regularly.
THE COPERNICO 182 cm TELESCOPE ARCHIVE
The plate archive consists of:
- Nr. 3870 images (plate size 12x20 cm) from March 1973 to Sept. 1989 - List (excel file)
- Nr. 4301 spectra from Sept. 1973 to Jan. 1988 - List (excel file)
THE GALILEO 122 cm TELESCOPE ARCHIVE
The 122-cm telescope plate archive consists of:
- Nr. 9720 images (plate size 9x12 cm), May 1942 - March 1997 - List (excel file)
- Nr. 3220 spectra from Newtonian spectrographs, Apr. 1958 - Sept. 1991 - List (excel file)
- Nr. 18584 spectra from Cassegrain spectrographs, Jan. 1951 - 1994 - List (excel file)
THE SCHMIDT 67/92 cm TELESCOPE ARCHIVE
The Schmidt 92/67-cm Telescope has been active since 1966. The plate archive consists of:
- Nr. 16729 images (plate size 20x20 cm), 9, Sept. 1965 - Nov. 1998 - List (excel rar file)
- Nr. 1087 objective prism plates (size 20x20 cm), , Jul. 1966 - March 1997 - List (excel file)
THE SCHMIDT 50/40 cm TELESCOPE ARCHIVE
The Schmidt 50/40-cm Telescope has been active from 1958 to 1992. The plate archive consists of:
- Nr. 18411 mages (films, 10 cm diameter), 1958 - 1992 - List (excel rar file)
- Nr. 2006, objective prism (films, 10 cm diameter), 1958 - 1992 - List (excel file)
THE ASIAGO PHOTOGRAPHIC ARCHIVE QUERY
We present here a collection of scientific pubications based on observations obtained at the Asiago Observatory. (pdf files)
Here the publications based on service mode observations acquired at Asiago Observatory with 182 telescope